AFB-250 : Dual Rx Antenna Fiber Box
AFB-250 is designed to modulate radio signals from two receiving antenna to one optical Neutrik Duo APC output. Any passive or active antenna can be plugged in as it provides DC feed. DC feed are protected from short-circuits. A RF peak led indicate if RF field is too strong. A built-in 10dB RF attenuator can be activated on start up of device. With its rugged housing and 12V on XLR4 power, it is designed for location or live market.
Use AFB-250 with following products: AFR-200, ACH-642 and ACH862.
Find here informations about fiber and connectors: fiber & connectors
For more informations contact us at email@example.com.
Advantages of fiber optic:
- low loss, 0.5dBm/km to all frequencies (0.4dB/km with RG58, 0.2dB/m with RG213 and 0.06dB/m with 1/2″cellflex @700MHz)
- monomode fiber is low cost
- electromagnetic isolation
- light weight:150m on drum is 2.3kg (100m of RG213 is 14kg)
- much easy to deploy, low radius of curvature.
- complete isolation between antenna and receiver.
|2xBNC 50 ohms
|OpticalCon Duo,1310nm, monomode, APC
|– with one active antenna
|– with two active antennas
|XLR4, 12W max
|155 x 180 x 70 mm