PM-1, Power Meter, coax cable tester.
PM-1 Broadband RF power meter, the Swiss knife of RF.
Check easily your coaxial cables and your transmitters.
Measure attenuation of coaxial cables, test RF power of your transmitters in the 10MHz-1000MHz range.
Simple and accurate it will be the ideal RF companion of sound professional but not limited to.
Measure rapidly insertion loss of coaxial cables with PM-1 and a RF source like IEM or pocket transmitter. Measure directly power from 33dBm(2W) down to -20dBm(0.01mW). Display result in mW or dBm it’s up to you.
Advanced user will appreciate positive or negative offset to measure more power with an additional external attenuator or less power with an additional amplifier. Do you need to take a look on the power of a critical transmitter? The PM-1 used with a directional coupler will do the job. With his dual alarm mode (power above or under threshold) get important information when needed.
Housed in a full aluminium enclosure, light and rugged.
Where to buy: directly from BSRF or dealers:
- France: A4-AUDIO, DCAUDIOVISUEL
- Belgium: AD HOC Sound Services, AUDIOSENSE
- Netherlands: DE HERRIEBOERDERIJ
- Portugal: CLS Audiovisuais
- Swiss: TONTECHNIK
- USA: AUDIOMASTERPIECE, GOTHAMSOUND
- Canada: SONOTECHNIQUE, STUDIO ECONOMIK
- South Africa: PRO GEAR
->Added new menu item MOD measure: (0) CW signal (FM per ex),(1)QPSK signal, (2)Pulse FM signal
- Enable measure of QPSK signal (Digital wireless TX)
- Enable FM Pulse signal measure
- The mode will be displayed after during power up
->when OFFSET is different from 0 the mW position will display the compensated value (depending on offset value)
- In mW position when OFFSET is <0, value will be displayed as W (the mW led will blink to remind you that)